At Novisync, we take a holistic view of your infrastructure, analyzing your network needs in combination with your storage, applications and processes, and design a comprehensive networking strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We leverage industry leading products to design networking solutions that are open, secure, efficient, reliable and intelligent ensuring you can meet your existing and future challenges.
Our powerful networking solutions include:
- Wireless LAN-These flexible solutions provide secure, high-performance connectivity for employees, partners and customers anywhere.
- LAN Switching– The core of the network, our LAN switching solutions help you efficiently and securely transmit data, voice, video and wireless applications while providing optimized application performance.
- Storage Networking– Our secure, storage networking solutions – including SAN switching help you reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve remote file management and backup.
- Server Networking– We provide high-bandwidth, low-latency solutions to help you meet the demands of distributed application environments.
- Application Networking– These technologies help you increase application performance; improve availability to local, remote and branch-office users; and reduce deployment time for new applications.
- Network Management– These strategic tools provide real-time information about business and network resource performance and help you save time by automating, simplifying and integrating your network.
- Blade Switching– Blade servers are playing an increasingly critical role in data centers as companies look to eliminate server sprawl and go green. Our blade switching offerings provide enterprise-class networking for blade server environments.
By implementing or upgrading your networking infrastructure with Novisync, you can expect to:
- Provide seamless connectivity between key business users and information.
- Increase security by embedding intelligence and security features into the network.
- Improve employee productivity by ensuring access to information from anywhere.
- Improve staff productivity by enabling administrators to centrally manage the network and automating monitoring functions.
- Improve availability of data, applications and services.
- Improve the level and quality of your communication with customers.
- Capitalize on new, real-time technologies that can help differentiate your business.
- Reduce operating costs.